Every innovation at Constitution Center promises to improve the quality of the work environment, from energy
efficiency and water reduction to sustainable building materials and positive indoor air quality. This icon
will carry a LEED Gold rating; denoting Constitution Center as a landmark of sustainable design.
Its tangible “green” improvements will have very positive effects on tenants; sparking an aggressive building-wide
recycling program, a pride of place and further breakthrough ideas.
- USGBC LEED Gold certified building in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
- Leading edge of energy efficiency and environmental responsibility through the reuse of existing structure and recycling over 75% of the waste created from demolition.
- Outstanding conversion of non-permeable courtyard into a lush, one-acre landscape courtyard.
- Sophisticated HVAC system that reduces energy consumption with innovative chilled beams.
- Large, floor-to-ceiling glass curtainwall permits maximum natural light throughout the day.
- Major decrease of more than 3 million gallons annually in water consumption, with low-flow toilets, and waterless urinals, and other measures.
To learn more on chilled beams, visit the Chilled Beam Symposium